Saturday, April 22, 2006

Class Over


Yesterday was the last day of class. I fly out of Chicago in 8 hours. I was not able to complete the frame as I had wanted which is a bummer. I just ran out of time. It was like one of those makeover shows where you come into the last few hours with too much to do. I got the chainstays fitted with the rear drops brazed in and the seat stays cut to length with the seatstay caps brazed in. I'll braze on the seatstays when I get home. I'm a little worried how to get the frame home though. I'm soon going to home depot to get some supplies to protect what I have done. It's hard to believe the week has gone by so fast. This blog entry is the worst ramble I have ever put together. I'll post something on the plane much more thought out and concise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home