Monday, March 12, 2007


It's been a long time since i've posted. So with that out of the way i'll just announce..... I'm starting frame #3 soon. I'll have cleared out my painting projects in a few days and will begin the build of JG Cycles #3(I know that's funny, but you gotta call them something). This frame will be a slighly "relaxed" sport touring kinda bike for my wife. Or to put it another way, it will be built the way a race bike should be built, but will be able to handle skinny fenders. The build itself will be Sach's richieissimo lugs, crown and bb cut and pasted to Colombus life for the TT,ST,CS,SS, with a Columbus Zona DT. Keri is light so this will be a very light and lively bike for her. I'm shooting to have it weigh in at about 17.5 lbs built up.

The picture above sums up some of my recent frame building thoughts. I'll expand on that thought the next time I post with pics of the tube miters.

I'll be posting pics every few days so check back.

JG

1 Comments:

Blogger hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home